- Readings are in confidence between the client and myself and I will always treat any information you give me with the utmost confidentiality.
- I will read the Tarot to help you gain a clearer perspective and take charge of your own life. I am not predicting the future, in the sense that all outcomes will depend on the choices you make. Nevertheless, the cards will help us look at the direction your life is going, based on where it is at present.
- All clients will be treated equally and with respect. As a reader, I am aiming for a direct and down-to-earth style, while also striving to be open-minded, honest and non-judgmental.
- If, for some reason, I feel unable to assist you with your question, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can. I cannot give health, legal or financial advice and will suggest that you consult a qualified professional, if appropriate.
- Fees will always be agreed before a reading, with payment to be effected prior to our consultation. Readings are non-refundable, except in the eventuality that they are cancelled.
- Readings will not knowingly be given to clients aged under 18 years.
- Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client, and questions relating to others (e.g. third parties, such as partners, family members, colleagues, etc.) will be re-phrased. Ultimately, readings will always be about you.
All Tarot readings are for entertainment and guidance purposes only. They do not offer medical, legal, financial or any other type of professional advice, as I am not professionally qualified to provide such services. No responsibility for the consequences of any action taken by you or any other person, as a result of reading a Tarot report written by me, will be accepted by me. Consult a professional advisor before taking such action.